- Is this an all-ages event?
Unfortunately not. We would love to have everyone at the party. But booze is served, and when booze is served the LCBO owns us all.
- I want to get my drink on!
We got you covered. There will be 2 (cash only) bars to cut down lineups and quickly unite you with your booze.
- How long is the Halloween Gala inside The Scottish Rite?
Full night is about 5 hours ~ Doors open at 7:30pm, followed by entertainment, the video dance party and special options. Then prizes handed out during our Costume Contest at midnight.
- How deranged can I get with my costume?
Far be it from us to stifle your creativity. If you're not sure, feel free to Contact Us and ask.
- Can I come in a store-bought costume?
Yes you can! However it means less chance at a wonderful prize. But we won't turn you away or treat you any differently from the other, slightly more creative, Halloween-ers.
- How often do you run the Gala inside the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry?
Just once a year! One chance every year to take part in this unique event.
- Will there be coat check?
Yes! We'll provide free and monitored coat check facilities.
- Can I capture my beautiful moments?
Of course. Photography and video are welcome and encouraged.
- What type of music will be played?
A perfect mix of modern, retro and Halloween party favs. From Michael Jackson's Thriller to modern dancing hits.
- What do you mean by Video Dance Party?
Means we play the videos of many, many amazing hits no matter how spooky, sexy or cheesy.
- What does the cold buffet include (Vegan options)?
Lots of great stuff including...
- Veggie Platters
- Fruit Trays
- Cheese and Crackers
- Homemade Pizza (with vegan options)
- Wraps (with vegan options)